Other Ways To Give
There are lots of different ways that you can help vulnerable women in East Sussex.
Did you know that every time you shop online, from your weekly shop to your annual holiday, you could be raising free donations for BWC with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including Argos, Booking.com, eBay, John Lewis and M&S - and it won’t cost you a penny.
It only takes 2 minutes to sign up. All you need to do is:
1. Go to easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bwc/ and sign up for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first, search for the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to BWC at no extra cost to you.
It's that simple! Sign Up For Free Now
Got a birthday for a loved one coming up, or want to send a thank you? In just a few clicks, you can send an e-card from DontSendMeACard with a donation of the cost of cards to BWC.
Make a donation to BWC in lieu of cards!
An online fundraising page is a quick and easy way to collect donations for BWC.
Set up a page with JustGiving.
Do you have a little bit of space in your local business, school or club? Collect loose change for BWC with one of our Collection Pots. Email us to find out more.
Give As You Live
Give As You Live is a way of raising money for BWC every time you search for something on the web or shop online.
Start raising money for BWC today!
We can claim an extra 25p from HMRC for every £1 you raise so check to see if your donation is eligible. Download a Gift Aid Declaration.
Get in touch
We are here to help, so get in touch and let us know how you’re raising money for BWC.
Email our fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways of supporting us for FREE
1. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
2. Like, or even better, share one of our social media posts so that more people hear about how we help women.
3. Give us a big shout out (!), tag a friend or tell your friends, family and colleagues about our work.
4. Volunteer for us. Find out more here.