The MSK Link Worker Project runs in partnership with the NHS Musculoskeletal Team in Sussex.
Our caseworker can provide up to ten 1-to-1 confidential sessions, offering emotional and practical support either remotely or within a safe, women-only space.
Brighton Women’s Centre oversees women-only drop-ins, a foodbank, peer support, low-cost therapy and a variety of activities and groups.
What casework offers
- someone to listen to you and understand what is going on in your life
- we support you to decide what you would like to change and how to make those changes
In your sessions you can receive support with:
- benefits, debt and budgeting
- drug and/or alcohol use
- current and historic abuse or violence
- thoughts, feelings and habits
- understanding and filling forms
- finding work
- accessing training or college courses
- child contact
- talking to other agencies and referrals into other support
“I feel that I have somebody to help me to try to move forward with my life. I have had help in dealing with some of my problems.”
How do I get support?
Referrals for Musculoskeletal Link Worker Project are made through the Sussex MSK Partnership.
Ask your clinician to contact us with your name, NHS number and preferred contact details. We will then call you for an informal chat about support at Brighton Women’s Centre and offer you an appointment.
For more information please contact:
Tel: 07909 234 164
“A safe space to talk. I can speak in confidence and know I’m not being judged or that my personal information will be shared with others.”